Vibration Platform Training at Peak Life Holistics
Shake it Up!
Increase Strength, Flexibility, Circulation and Lymphatic Drainage with Vibration Platform Training
Vibration platform training can improve Flexibility, Balance and Stability
Vibration platform training, also known as whole body vibration (WBV) training, is a type of exercise that involves standing, sitting, or lying on a platform that vibrates at a high frequency. The vibrations cause the muscles in the body to contract and relax rapidly, which can provide a variety of health and fitness benefits.
During vibration platform training, the body is exposed to high frequency oscillating vibrations, which causes the muscles to contract and relax rapidly. This contraction and relaxation of muscles increase the blood flow and oxygenation of the body tissues and can be considered a form of passive exercise. The increased muscle activation can lead to an increase in muscle strength, power, and endurance.
Vibration platform training can also improve flexibility, balance, and stability. It is also used for rehabilitation of injuries and pain management, as it can reduce pain and inflammation.
Benefits of Vibration Platform Training:
- Increased Strength: Vibration training can help increase muscle strength by stimulating muscle fibers and improving muscle activation.
- Improved Flexibility: The vibration can help improve flexibility and range of motion, making it easier to perform certain exercises and movements.
- Enhanced Circulation & Lymphatic Drainage: An increase in blood flow and circulation throughout the body, helps to improve overall health and well-being and allow detoxification pathways to function more optimally.
- Reduced Cellulite: Vibration training has been shown to help reduce the appearance of cellulite by improving circulation and breaking down fat cells.
- Increased Bone Density: Studies have found that Vibration training can help improve bone density, making it a beneficial exercise for individuals with osteoporosis or other bone-related conditions.
- Reduced Pain & Soreness: The vibrations produced can help reduce pain and soreness in muscles and joints, making it a useful tool for recovery and rehabilitation.
- Time-Efficient: Vibration training can be a time-efficient form of exercise, as just a few minutes of vibration training can produce similar benefits to longer periods of traditional exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
These products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any of these products. This information is not intended as medical advice and may not be used as medical advice. It should not be used to replace the advice of your own doctor. This website, company, and its contractors, employees, practitioners, organizers, promoters, programs, sponsors, participants and any affiliates and its suppliers and vendors make no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied with regard to the information supplied.